Dear valued clients and customers,
Here at CG Hairdressing, I take the safety of myself and clients seriously.
When you walk into CG Hairdressing I want you to feel relaxed and stress-free from what’s going on in the outside world.
Your appointment time is all about you. If you need to carry on working during your appointment time you are most welcome to do so. The salon is your space to sit, relax and take time for you.
But, as a small business, I wish to operate whilst keeping myself and all of my clients safe, so I have completed an online Infection Control Training in COVID-19 course and will be implementing the following practices to care for my business and my clients:
- Implement a full disinfecting policy. You can be assured that all touchable surfaces are being disinfected thoroughly and regularly.
- I have arranged a policy also, for the time when it may be necessary, to observe social distancing.
- Clients are given single appointment times. There will no cross over of appointment times.
If running-over time should happen while a client is still in the salon:
- Please wait in your car until the client has left the salon to give me time to clean before you enter for your appointment.
- I will make sure there is a 30-minute turnaround between client visits for myself to clean and disinfect all areas and surfaces ready for my next client.
- This will ensure that clean premises will hold me (hairdresser) and only one client at a time, and surfaces will be cleaned thoroughly in between.
Please wash your hands when entering the salon and again when you leave. Please use a disposable paper towel to dry your hands.
- There will be hand sanitizer by the chair at all times.
- If clients have been away please reschedule any appointments to after the quarantine period. We welcome you back when you’re satisfied you’re not infected.
- A ‘no cancellation policy’ will be put in place at this time.
- If you’re feeling unwell please reschedule your appointment.
- Clients are kindly asked not to attend if they are sick and unwell.
- If I am feeling unwell I will advise you and reschedule your appointment.
- I will make sure my treatment environment is clean and sanitary. I will wash my hands thoroughly with disinfectant before and after each client.
- I will use clean fresh linen for every client and wash all the towels at the recommended temperature.
- I ask that clients do not attend if they have recently travelled, been in close contact with recent travellers or been in contact with any confirmed cases of those with symptoms of the COVID – 19.
- I am reducing the number of appointments each day to allow extra time to clean between client visits and reduce your waiting time.
- I will continue to follow advice from the government and the health and safety authorities.
- I will be reviewing this policy on a daily basis.
In the meantime, if you’re certain you are clear of the virus then we invite you to still come in and want you to know that we appreciate your support during this unprecedented time.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Thank you for your generous cooperation, I look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Please stay safe and well.