Book an Appointment
Need to change your appointment?
Please contact us on 0427 376 160 as soon as possible.
*Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment and don’t give enough notice, I miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, Clients waiting to have a service also miss the opportunity to receive the service.
*Your appointment is confirmed two business days in advance because it is easy to forget an appointment you’ve booked months or weeks ago. Since the appointment time is reserved for you personally a NO Show or Cancelation Fee will apply.
* Be aware of a Cancellation fee 50% of total service.
* If the appointment time cannot be filled by another client.
* If you cancel 48 hours or less before the appointment time.
* If you Reschedule 48 hours or less and the appointment cannot be filled by another client.
* Possibility of a $50.00 deposit needed to book further appointments.
Deposits & Payments
* CG Hairdressing accepts Cash or Card payments Only.
Payment at time of service no credit.
1% fees apply on credit cards.
Skin Test Information
I have a DUTY OF CARE to make sure that you are protected in these circumstances. The best way of ensuring that you are allergy free when it comes to hair colouring is to come into the salon minimum 72 hours before the application of hair dye.
This is without a doubt the safest and most efficient way of detecting any allergies. Even if you have been dying your hair for years and have never had a reaction before, we highly recommend a skin test.
Some products that a client may have used on their hair can react badly to chemicals used within the salon. These typically include hair colour or non professional products, which leave behind residue this can cause problems when colouring the hair.
* For health and Safety also insurance purposes children are not able to attend with you at your appointment.
* Children are welcome when booked in for their hair service.
Please let Claire be aware of any allergies, High Blood Pressure, Physical ailments or Disabilities or if you are pregnant.